Monday 18 February 2013

Scale Neutral!

Welcome to the 'Scale Neutral' blog. Over the coming months, it will hopefully turn into a place where you can see what I've been up to (or not!) in regards to painting, modelling and designing. So, I'll start as I mean to go on, by posting a few pictures of projects old and current, as you can see I tend to skip between scales and genres (hence the blog title). So without further ado...
A small squad of 15mm British Infantry from my alternative Victorian age war game 'World War 0' - Models by Peterpig.

A British Steamtank with flamethrower, again from World War 0 - Mk1 Tank by Peterpig with conversion pieces used from Spartan Games and Gamesworkshop.

Russian Infantry, also from World War 0 - Models by peterpig


And something a bit different: 6mm Republican Roman Cavalry - Models by Baccus 6mm

No comments:

Post a Comment